About the job
Full-time | Greater Vancouver, BC (Hybrid)
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in agile development environment
How To Apply
Please submit your covering letter and resume by emailing our Team Lead, Database Remya Nair at [email protected]. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.