You, the User, agree to the following:
Your agreement with Landcor for Products and Services ("Agreement") allows your organization to use Landcor products and services in certain ways including, only for case-by-case inquiries, to not to stockpile data pulls, to not share licenses among offices or to share data pulls among various users, and to not allow any third party to use or have access to any of Landcor's Products and Services.
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
All content included on our site, such as photographs, illustrations, images, and text ("Content") and Your use of the Services provided by Landcor.com on the Landcor.com site:
- will not infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- will not violate any laws, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- will not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- will not be obscene or contain child pornography or, if otherwise harmful to minors;
- will not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- will not link directly to or include descriptions of goods and services that You do not have a right to link to or include;
- will not include unreasonable distribution of mass e-mails to parties who do not wish to receive such e-mails or have not affirmatively acknowledged that they wish to receive such e-mails. No spam e-mail is tolerated and any such conduct will almost certainly result in Your account being shut down.
- Further: the information is provided to you on the condition that:
- it shall not be used nor made available to obtain addresses for solicitation or mailing purposes of any kind;
- it shall not be used in any way to harass members of the public;
- use of this information may be subject to restrictions under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, the Credit Reporting Act and other statutes of British Columbia and Canada;
- It is understood that this information is obtained from various sources and is determined as of specific dates. While the information is obtained from sources considered reliable, the provider cannot warrant that it is current or accurate, and provides it for convenience only. Use of this information without verification from original sources is made at your own risk.
- This web site is owned and operated by Landcor.com ("Landcor.com"). All Content is owned by Landcor.com or third parties. All Content is protected by U.S., Canadian and international copyright laws. The Landcor.com logos and "Landcor.com" are trademarks of Landcor.com and may not be used without the prior written consent of Landcor.com. If You have any questions concerning the use of Landcor.com or the Landcor.com Logo, please contact us at [email protected].
- You may view and download Content for Your personal, non-commercial use only, provided You keep intact all credits and copyright and proprietary notices. To reproduce, republish, distribute or publicly perform or display or use the Content for any other purpose, You must first obtain our express written permission.
- Landcor.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask that our Users do the same. If You believe that ANY work has been copied, and is accessible on a Landcor.com Web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, You may notify Landcor.com via our designated contact: [email protected].
- Landcor.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone using the Landcor.com site.
- Landcor.com cannot guarantee that we will notice or prevent any inappropriate use of this system. This includes but is not limited to underage persons, or persons acting under false pretenses.
- Landcor.com is not responsible for damage or loss caused by errors in the system or the Internet. The system may be unavailable unexpectedly as a result of errors or circumstances beyond our control.
- Landcor.com makes no claims in regards to the accuracy or suitability of any information found on our web pages.
- Landcor.com is not responsible for any unsuitable information found by following any links contained herein.
- Landcor.com is not responsible for any errors in product pictures or specifications. Please contact us to correct any mistakes.
- Landcor.com services include materials licensed by Landcor from the Integrated Cadastral Information Society, or ICIS. ICIS makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness and accuracy of these materials for any purpose. These materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. ICIS disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- Landcor.com services include information licensed under the Open Government License – British Columbia.
Investigations of Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy
- Landcor.com will cooperate with all Government officials, international organizations and law enforcement authorities seeking to clarify whether any User has violated the AUP.
- Landcor.com and Users pledge to comply with all applicable laws in such investigation.
- Privacy is of fundamental importance to Landcor.com (see our privacy statement) who will respect and protect the privacy of Users. Private information will be disclosed to law enforcement authorities only as required by law.
- Landcor.com will not knowingly host illegal content if such content is determined to be illegal by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Although Landcor.com is unable to monitor all content, Landcor.com will make a reasonable effort to investigate legitimate complaints about alleged illegal content or network abuse, and will take appropriate action.
- Prior to taking any action, upon receipt of such complaints Landcor.com will:
- conduct an internal review to determine the nature and location of the content or abuse, and where warranted;
- consult with legal counsel and/or outside authorities, and/or;
- notify the User or User of the complaint, with a request for a response within seven days.
- Landcor.com and its affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our content partners and those posting to this site to do the same. If You believe that Your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, You may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- a description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that You claim is infringing is located; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- a statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
Landcor Data Corporation
200 - 313 Sixth Street
New Westminster, British Columbia, CANADA
By email: [email protected]